- Title: Seattle Shambles Competition
- When: Saturday, 02 October 2021, Starting time between 07:30 – 09:00
- Where: O’Connor Course
Teams of 4 – All players drive on each tee. The team then decides which of their balls is in the best position for the next shot. Position of the ball must be marked. The player whose ball was chosen must play first. The other players in the team may clean the balls and then play them from that position:
– On the green or fairway they must place it, not nearer the hole, within 6 the height of a scorecard;
– Otherwise (e.g. in the rough, in a bunker etc.) they must drop it, not nearer the hole, within one club-length. When dropping in the hazard the ball must hit part of the hazard first.
After drive all players play their own ball until they hole out. Number of best Stableford scores per hole to count. 2.
Each player must have 4 of his/her drives selected and clearly marked on the card.
Social team competition, full sloped handicap, yellow tees for men, red tees for ladies.
“It has been agreed by Amendoeira Resort and Tournament Committee that the rakes in the bunkers are available.
Please be aware that it is personal choice whether to use the rakes, but it may be prudent to use your gloved hand or sanitiser in doing so.”
- Respect social distancing at all times;
- The use of protective masks is mandatory when accessing the premises of the club house;
- Check – In maximum with 30 minutes in advance;
- Arrival at the 1st Tee maximum with 5 minutes in advance;
- Replace divots;
- Repair pitch marks on the green;
- Follow the bugie rules;